Monday, December 5, 2011

Almost...

I don't know if they're still making snow or not.  It's been pretty warm during the daytime here (60*) so I'm sure at the mountain it's pretty warm as well.  At least later this week it's going to get colder again but I'm not sure that there's enough time to get snow made to open this weekend.  Guess that means we're in a holding pattern for now.

On the bright side (and I mean the really bright side!), Sweet Pea got her new board pants today.  She couldn't find ones she liked at Dick's Sporting Goods so we went straight to the source and ordered from Burton.  She couldn't decide what color she wanted and finally went with "Aloe Fade Out Plaid" and I'm not sure it's "fade out" anything!  They're really much brighter than the picture shows.  We won't be losing her on any ski slope!

  
Obviously I'm not a techy person, don't know how to get her standing upright!

Guess we're in the "hurry up and wait mode" right now.  Until the weather gets cold enough so that the resort can make snow or so that it actually snows, there won't be any boarding.  Someone is getting very impatient!

No comments:

Post a Comment