Monday, February 27, 2012

New Hampshire Boarding

We're in New Hampshire for a short vacation, something we do every year at this time. Today Sweet Pea and Rosie Jane went skiing/boarding with their uncle at Mount Sunapee. The weather was good, not too cold, the slopes were good, although a bit icy in a couple of places. Sweet Pea said it was a good day, a chance to board on a bigger mountain than we can get to at home. They mostly stuck to the intermediate slopes today since Rosie Jane isn't good enough for the expert slopes up here.

Mount Sunapee is a place I have good skiing memories. Years ago, my grandparents lived in NH not far from Mount Sunapee. Bob and I were married and my aunt and cousin were up to visit my grandparents. We took my cousin skiing for the day and had a great time with him. We came home with some funny stories to share with my family. I'm just glad I taught Bob to ski and he enjoys it. Now it's something he can share with his girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment