Thursday, March 31, 2016

Getting Ready

I'm super procrastinating today. I leave tomorrow for Colorado to hang with Whitney at the USASA Nationals and I don't have anything packed yet! I do have some things pulled out, like the ski bag, my ski clothes, and a few other things...emphasis on few. I'll get it together tonight.

My Facebook memories feed the last few days has been filled with pictures and commentary from past trips to Copper. I'm really looking forward to heading out there again. They've gotten a ton of snow this winter and it seems like it's been snowing almost every day recently. And not just an inch or so, more like 5-8" every day. This year it'll be a quick trip, that's what happens when you're a college student. I'm meeting Whitney in Denver, we'll take the shuttle to Copper, have a fun two days there (race day is Sunday), then we'll shuttle back to Denver and head our separate ways to get home.

Here's to a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment