Sunday, January 29, 2017

When to Step In...

I may delete this post after I write it, maybe even before I publish it but I need to "think out loud" and vent a bit. It hasn't been the easiest thing this winter being a parent. There's stuff going on with the school snowboard team, specifically the coach, that leaves me wondering when to let Whitney deal with things and when we should step in. At the moment we are letting her deal with things but if the bullying and disrespect continues we may need to step in. It's very disappointing what's going on. She went to UMF partly because of the snowboard team and to have a coach that doesn't coach, doesn't act like a coach, basically bullies my daughter and uses the team as his personal staff for events that are supposedly for their benefit but are promoted more for his personal team rather than the UMF team, it's all really rubbing us the wrong way. We are left to wonder why the school is wasting their money paying this person. There's a lot more going on but I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment